Saturday, March 28, 2009

God, I love this town!

My favorite place to go in Nashville is the Blue Bird Cafe. I am continually amazed at the talent here in Nahsville. Well last night, I gained a whole new love for what we can experience here.

Mad Monk and I hosted our first house concert, with a local friend and songwriter, Kent Agee. It was so cool. We had about 30 people attend and everyone had a great time. The best moment for me was when he was playing and I thought to myself how much I love the Blue Bird and then WOW and this is my own house! Only in Nashville . . . (oh, I do realize that house concerts are not limited to Nashville, but the music is so much of why I love it here).


































2 comments:

TMA said...

God, I wish I had friends here. Last night I played poker with my 80+ year old neighbor and her cronies. I won $11. This is my life.

tarab said...

I love Nashville too! Miss it sometimes. were you in the basment or did you repaint the kitchen? Love the green!